Pages

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Team Viewer

TeamViewer is a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. The software operates with the Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS and Android operating systems. It is possible to access a machine running TeamViewer with a web browser. While the main focus of the application is remote control of computers, collaboration and presentation features are included.
TeamViewer GmbH was founded in 2005 in Uhingen, Germany. TeamViewer is now owned by GFI.

*ScreenShot
*Download
 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

They see me rollin. They hatin. Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. My music so loud. I'm swangin. They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty.

About

how about, NO