Pages

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 30, 2012

GTA SA IV Car + Weapon Mod

Hello, all.

Now i want post about GTA San Andreas With GTA IV Mods ( Cars And Weapon)
 *Screenshot
(ScreenShot Coming Soon)
*Video
(Video Coming Soon)

GTA SA IV CAR + Weapon
How To Install:
1. You Need Alci's IMG Editor.
2. Backup gta3.img. (C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas)
3. Open Alci's img editor, and then press Ctrl+O, and open gta3.img .
4. Next, if gta3.img loaded. press Ctrl+I.
5. import all .txd and .dff file from folder GTA_SA-IV_Converted.
5. Close and click yes.

Thanks.
Please Comment And Follow this blog. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

They see me rollin. They hatin. Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. My music so loud. I'm swangin. They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty.

About

how about, NO